Sesame Peanut Noodles
- 2 cups of cooked whole wheat spaghetti or rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
We made our own peanut butter, because I don't like preservatives, and I don't like to spend three times the money on something I can make myself, and also because we rock!
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste (approximately 1/2 to 1 teaspoon)
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Cook spaghetti or rice noodles as directed by the manufacturer.
2. Combine all other ingredients; mix until peanut butter is dissolved.
3. Add sauce to drained pasta; toss until pasta is fully coated.
4. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Top it however you would like. We ate ours with scallions, sprouts, and marinated baked tofu.