Monday, November 7, 2011

Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Pizza

Pizza for breakfast.  This sounds like a winning idea to me!  When I saw Chocolate Covered Katie's Breakfast Pizzert, I knew I was going to have to try it out ASAP.  Because I'm me, however, I can't just let a recipe be.  I had to tweak it to suit my needs and tastes.  These days I do my best to use oat flour instead of any other, or at least a combination.  I'm all about the lactogenic foods!  With the exception of the chocolate chips, this is quite healthy, as well.  It's no added fat, refined sugar free, and made with oat flour and fruit.

You could probably make this into a healthy dessert actually, but you'd have to sweeten it up a bit.  It would be really good with maple syrup, I think.


Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Pizza



Ingredients:

  • 1/2 heaping cup old fashioned oats (not the quick cook variety)
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 packet Stevia
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 2 TBSP mashed banana + rest of banana, sliced
  • Generous pinch kosher salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp almond extract
  • 1 heaping TBSP chocolate chips
  • 2 - 3 TBSP natural peanut butter




Directions:

  1. Grind oats into flour in food processor or coffee grinder.
  2. Mix all dry ingredients.
  3. Add mashed banana and water, mix well.
  4. Stir in chocolate chips
  5. Pour onto well greased cookie sheet and shape like a pancake.
  6.  Bake in a 420 degree oven (DON'T preheat the oven!) for 10 minutes.
  7. Remove and press banana slices into top of pizza.
  8. Return to oven and bake for 10 -15 more minutes, until edges start to brown just a bit.
  9. Drizzle with peanut butter while still hot.


Hypothetically, this serves two, but I ate the whole thing all by myself!


Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Beberapa Cheat Menang Untuk Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

    http://bakarayam330033.blogspot.com/2018/07/cara-dalam-menundukkan-sabung-ayam-juara.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...