You could probably make this into a healthy dessert actually, but you'd have to sweeten it up a bit. It would be really good with maple syrup, I think.
Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Pizza
- 1/2 heaping cup old fashioned oats (not the quick cook variety)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 packet Stevia
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 TBSP mashed banana + rest of banana, sliced
- Generous pinch kosher salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 heaping TBSP chocolate chips
- 2 - 3 TBSP natural peanut butter
- Grind oats into flour in food processor or coffee grinder.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add mashed banana and water, mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Pour onto well greased cookie sheet and shape like a pancake.
- Bake in a 420 degree oven (DON'T preheat the oven!) for 10 minutes.
- Remove and press banana slices into top of pizza.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 -15 more minutes, until edges start to brown just a bit.
- Drizzle with peanut butter while still hot.
Hypothetically, this serves two, but I ate the whole thing all by myself!